VH1’s “Black Ink Crew New York” Is Back for Its Landmark 10th Season
As the group enters this new season ready to celebrate their wins and leave their losses behind, they will end up facing a reckoning that they never saw coming and must learn how to adjust to a post-Ceaser world.
[via press release from VH1]
VH1’s “Black Ink Crew New York” is back for its landmark 10th season
The highly-anticipated series is set to return on Tuesday, October 18 at 8PM ET/PT
New York, NY – September 27, 2022 – VH1 today announced that its hit franchise Black Ink Crew New York is set to return for its landmark 10th season on Tuesday, October 18 at 8PM ET/PT.
For the past nine seasons, the Black Ink Crew New York crew has proven that they can weather any storm. As the group enters this new season ready to celebrate their wins and leave their losses behind, they will end up facing a reckoning that they never saw coming and must learn how to adjust to a post-Ceaser world.
Black Ink Crew New York cast this season: .
· As Puma enters his 40s, he navigates splitting his time as a successful entrepreneur, and being a husband to his wife, Quani, and father to his two children. He might be unsure of what his 40s have to offer him but he is determined to let loose and take the reins on this new decade of life.
· This season Young Bae reconnects with herself as a mother, woman and artist. While taking on the new task of becoming a mentor at the shop, she continues to evolve into the woman she longs to become.
· Since heavily investing in his music and acting career, Ted begins to focus on his life outside of Black Ink and starts to unapologetically put himself and his own needs first, as he reconnects with family he has not seen in years.
· After battling a federal court case and working to prove herself last season, Tatti decides to take a step down to an apprentice position, hoping that it will help level up her art skills.
· Newly single, Alex is feeling reborn and is no longer letting anyone nor anything hold him back on his life journey and is embracing the sex symbol status that his fans have crowned him with.
· Self-proclaimed “Black Ink” royalty, Spyder is back better than ever! After dealing with an extreme health scare last year, he is refocused back on health, wealth, and legacy for himself and his family.
Join the conversation using #BlackInkCrew and follow the official Black Ink Crew accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok. Catch-up on the previous seasons of Black Ink Crew New York on its respective show page along with the VH1 app.
Black Ink Crew New York from MTV Entertainment Studios is executive produced by Daniel Blau Rogge, Phakiso Collins, Treiva Williams, Melanie C Lodge and Steve Kaufman. It is co-executive produced by Michael Nittolo, Darian Edmonson, and Joann Jean. Executive In Charge of Production is Liz Kim.
Paramount Media Networks & MTV Entertainment Studios
Paramount Media Networks & MTV Entertainment Studios is one of the preeminent media entities in the world that connects with global audiences through its nine iconic brands – MTV, Comedy Central, VH1, CMT, Pop, Logo, Smithsonian, Paramount Network and TV Land – as well as MTV Entertainment Studios which produces acclaimed series and movies and the award-winning, Oscar-nominated MTV Documentary Films.